At Rock & Rose Growers LLC we bring you all Wholesale Plants Whitby and all kinds of plants and designs, where the artist physically expresses his vision, not only giving rise to the development of nature but also giving shape and style.Gardening is considered an art. In it, designers can vividly express an idea, a feeling, or a movement that generates an impact on the viewer, managing to activate almost all their senses. Ornamental plants are those that are intended for a decorative purpose, for display, and that have strong characteristics that provide color, aroma, aesthetic sense, and attractive design. Ornamental plants are used both indoors and outdoors (gardens, patios, landscaping in general). The types of ornamental plants are trees, grasses, perennial flowering plants, and some shrubs. Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist you in Miami and Homestead.
Some of the most used Wholesale Plants Whitby:
• Roses: Called "Queen of flowers", it is one of the commonly used ornamental plants. They come in different colors besides red and can be used for landscaping.
• Tulips: Another most used ornamental plant is Tulip, which is a kind of bulbous plant that tends to bloom in spring.
• Ornamental Trees: Apple cherry, lilac, weeping willow, fir, cedar, and juniper are some of the commonly used ornamental trees for landscaping.
• Ornamental shrubs: Ornamental shrubs such as maple and dogwood are widely used in landscaping due to the fact that they can provide beautiful flowers. Tropical landscape plants.
• Ornamental grasses:they are the most commonly used ornamental plants in landscaping. Lavender, sage, mint, and calendula are some of the ornamental herbs that can generate some of the best scents and can also be used in various types of recipes.
We serve in many places in Florida: Miami, Miami Beach, West Miami, Miami Lakes, Miami Gardens, North Miami, Hialeah, Aventura, Doral, Homestead, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Coconut Grove, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Brickell, Cutler Bay, Hialeah Gardens, Indian Creek, Miami Shores, Opa-Locka, North Miami Beach, Biscayne Park, Florida City, El Portal, Golden Beach, Medley, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, Kendall, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and Virginia Gardens.
We serve in many places in Florida: Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, Palm Springs, Lake Worth, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Belle Glade, Greenacres, Juno Beach, Lantana, South Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Tequesta, Lake Park, Pahokee, Lake Clarke Shores, Ocean Ridge, Loxahatchee Groves, Haverhill, Mangonia Park, Highland Beach, Manalapan, Hypoluxo, Jupiter Inlet Colony, South Bay, Atlantis, The Acreage, Gulf Stream, Golf, Schall Circle, Cloud Lake, Glen Ridge, Westgate, Lake Belvedere Estates, Briny Breezes, Canal Point, Cabana Colony, Royal Palm Estates, San Castle, Juno Ridge, Kings Point, Stacey Street, Dunes Road and Lake Harbor.
We serve in many places in Florida: Weston, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Davie, Dania Beach, Lauderdale Lakes, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Deerfield Beach, Coral Springs, Margate, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point, Hillsboro Beach, Tamarac, North Lauderdale, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Sea Ranch Lakes, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Lazy Lake, Lauderhill, Sunrise, Plantation, Southwest Ranches, Cooper City, West Park, and Hallandale Beach.
We serve in many places in Florida: Key West, Key Largo, Marathon, Islamorada, Big Pine Key, Tavernier, Key Colony Beach, Cudjoe Key, Stock Island, Layton, Duck Key, Big Coppitt Key, and North Key Largo.
Rock & Rose Growers LLC is a nursery in Homestead, Florida. We specialize in selling quality plants, trees, palms, sod, mulch and anything else our customer’s needs. We supply landscape contractors, hotels, nurseries, restaurants, etc. Rock & Rose Growers LLC is a full service broker so we are able to supply our customers with everything they need and we can deliver right to your job site. Call Us Now! (786) 349-4258.
16595 SW 264th St Homestead, FL 33031 United States